Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Time to Travel!

About a week and a half ago I got a call from MW, the marketing company I was interning with through May.  They asked if I would be interested in helping out with another team, doing the same work I had done in Indianapolis and Detroit in late May/early June.  Of course I jumped at the opportunity, and on Thursday I flew to Dallas-Fort Worth to meet the team!

After a few days in Midland, TX it was time to head to Houston.  On the way (it was about a 10 hour drive) I got another call from MW-- and they asked if I wanted to stay on for the rest of the tour!!  Which means I now have a job for the rest of the year!  I love the other two members of my team, Emm and Jay, so I'm thrilled to be spending the next 4 1/2 months touring the south with them =)

I'm going to start a separate blog so friends and family can follow my travels.  I'll post a link to it in the menu so you can check up on me too!

Have a great Tuesday =)
-Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment