Sunday, May 22, 2011

Moving On

So Friday (aka 2 days ago) was the last day of my internship.  I had been there nine months and knew it would be my last day, but I was waiting to hear back on a position with a marketing tour at our company.  I found out last week that I didn't get the job (boo!) so it's back to the job hunting drawing board.  My degree is in Public Relations & Advertising and my internship was at an experiential marketing agency so I know I have a pretty broad spectrum of job opportunities available to me, especially in Chicago!
We like to sit by the red sculptures.  Our building is in the background!

Thursday night, then, was the eve of my last day, so I went out with a few of the other interns.  We went to our agency's intermural softball game in Lincoln Park, then went to a couple bars before calling it a night.  The next day was absolutely gorgeous so we got a Groupon Now deal to Qdoba--it was $1, no joke--and ate across the street in Millennium Park.  So overall my last week was a great one =)
At Bull & Bear with two of my fellow interns

I'm currently in Lafayette, IN vising Boyfie for the weekend!  Tomorrow I drive the additional hour down to Indianapolis to meet up with the rest of my team.  For the next 7 days I'll be working for one of our clients at the Indy 500!  I've never been before but I'm super excited, even though I'll be working and not just spectating.  Anyway, enough for now, time for a movie with Boyfie!

Have a great week =)
-Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment